The SVG/DXG/EPS/PNG files were made using Adobe Illustrator but can be uploaded and edited directly on your cutting machine's design software.
These files have transparent backgrounds and can be used as-is, or layered over other backgrounds. The distressed version of the file is not meant to be used as a cutting file due to the fine details, but instead can be used for sublimation, direct to garment printing, waterslide or tattoo designs.
This listing includes the following files:
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) SVG for Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) DXF for Silhouette Studio
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) EPS
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) PNG clipart for printing. Use this to create waterslide, tattoos, and sublimation transfers
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Distressed) PNG clipart for printing. Use this to create waterslide, tattoos, and sublimation transfers
*Please note: files are compressed in a .zip folder and will need to be extracted prior to use. If you are unsure how to do this, Google is a fantastic resource for step-by-step instructions.
PNG graphics are 300 dpi for high-quality printing.
Colour may vary across screens and printers. Files are created in RGB colour format.
Can be used with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, or any design/cutting software that SUPPORTS SVG, DXF, EPS, and/or PNG files.
Please confirm your software and file compatibility prior to purchase as digital files cannot be refunded due to their nature.
If you have any questions regarding the file, please check out our FAQs. If you still have questions, feel free to contact us.
***This listing is for a digital item(s). No physical product will be mailed to you.***