The SVG/DXG/EPS/PNG files were made using Adobe Illustrator but can be uploaded and edited directly on your cutting machine's design software.
These files have transparent backgrounds and can be used as-is, or layered over other backgrounds. The distressed version of the file is not meant to be used as a cutting file due to the fine details, but instead can be used for sublimation, direct to garment printing, waterslide or tattoo designs.
This listing includes the following files:
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) SVG for Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio Designer
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) DXF for Silhouette Studio
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) EPS
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Clean) PNG clipart for printing. Use this to create waterslide, tattoos, and sublimation transfers
- What Happens at the Lake Stays at the Lake (Distressed) PNG clipart for printing. Use this to create waterslide, tattoos, and sublimation transfers
*Please note: files are compressed in a .zip folder and will need to be extracted prior to use. If you are unsure how to do this, Google is a fantastic resource for step-by-step instructions.
PNG graphics are 300 dpi for high-quality printing.
Colour may vary across screens and printers. Files are created in RGB colour format.
Can be used with Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, or any design/cutting software that SUPPORTS SVG, DXF, EPS, and/or PNG files.
Please confirm your software and file compatibility prior to purchase as digital files cannot be refunded due to their nature.
***This listing is for a digital item(s). No physical product will be mailed to you.***